1. I have worked on equations in class with the class to help us to get better at them. 2.molar mass equations, calculations, also learned how to solve and set up the equations with the correct answers. 3. I definitely think I need to ask more questions in class allot of the time when I don't understand something I don't really speak up about it. I'll definitely try to ask more.
Mark Rodriguez 9/29/17 1st Pd What tasks have you completed? Thursday in class we went over how to do the test corrections and worked on the iPads, and worked on a stimulation that helped us further our understandings with hydrogen 1 and hydrogen 2 what have I learned recently? I recently learned how to combine isotopes what are you planning on doing to improve your understanding? I found the isotopes and atomic mass with PHET really useful it helped me understand somewhat how to combine isotopes so I think I would definitely use that to help me further understand.
1. what tasks have you completed recently? Recently we have completed the endothermic and exothermic practice sheet as well as the absolute zero nova questions and video. 2.What have you learned recently? Recently we have learned about endothermic and exothermic 3.what are you planning on doing next to improve my understanding? I plan too study my notes on endothermic and exothermic alittle more just to increase my knowledge of this subject.
Comments
Post a Comment